MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

You all know those Maxine cards - the hysterical looking old lady who tells it like it is!

I, MAXINE , being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers / doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Glass of wine
    chocolate
    Margarita
    chocolate
    Martini
    Cold Beer
    chocolate
    Chicken fried steak
    cream gravy
    chocolate
    Mexican food
    chocolate
    French fries
    chocolate
    Pizza
    chocolate
    ice cream
    cup of coffee
    chocolate
    Chocolate
    Sex
    Chocolate
    It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.

(I think for me, I would have to replace chocolate with potato chips!)

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

Yep, those piss n vinegar kind! mmmm
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

Maxine

[/FONT]
      i LOVE Maxine cards and i think i'll have that tattooed on my chest! that way, if i'm in that state - they won't start CPR! what's the point if you can't enjoy chocolate?!
      [SI:heart: ZE=4][/SIZE]karma

Comment

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

MKR Mary!! I didn't know you were a salt-o-holic like me! I could live forever without chocolate, but take away my popcorn and salty snacks?? forget it!
        My mother-in-law is over there right now bashing me as we speak about how "oh becca doesn't like pumpkin pie.... "
        I love pumpkin pie, just not like her who will eat a whole damn cake within a 24 hour period... gross!
        hee hee.
        every opportunity to bash the mother -in-law...:H

Comment

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

I think we should take a poll on another thread. I am convinced that those of us still drinking are much more salty food lovers because we get the sugar we "need" from our drinks. I know many recovering alcoholics who cannot get away from the sweets because their bodies crave it. I know that was the case when I was PG. And Becca, my MIL said the EXACT same thing to me today about pumpkin pie and she said it sort of snotty like it is a national disaster I don't like it. Like you I will take a bite or two but I would rather have a nice glass of wine........
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

Your right Lush...when i was drinking i never ate anything sweet.....now i'm not drinking i think my teeth are gonna fall out by the time i'm 35:upset:
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

Becca, Lush and Macks,

Still not drinking days I want my salt!! I don't normally salt rice or pasta when cooking it or use salt at the table but do NOT deny me, my preztel sticks, chips and popcorn, deli pickles, olives . . you get the picture!:h Mary

Comment

MAXINE'S LIVING WILL

I'm with you Mary, I love the pickles, olives, popcorn is just unreal. I'm allergic to chocolate, sad, but true. When I crave sugar I have gummy bears or snakes. Go the junk food!!! Kim
                Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Working...
                X