reason unregistered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reason unregistered

every time i register i get kicked out says my name is not remembered driving me crazy brunelo and hav elots to talk to people in canada who ordered topa from inda. lets talk if i can ever get registerd can anyone help me my anme is brunello my code is upposed to be 74017520, aslo, i ordered all the hypno tapes, four of which have not worked, and still do not work, i reported innocently ont he website and it was taken off by someone and they sent me the new ones. they still do not work. they are subliminal and sleep learning oness. anyway , they skip, what irrates me is that the thread what taken off the website.

reason unregistered

maybe some help

Hi,
    I am sorry that I might not be much help. I would suggest posting this thread in general discussion or on the new users section.

I would suggest a Title of : HELP - CAN'T REGISTER

Then, include all the information you gave in your previous emails - your username (brunelo?) and the passcode to register. After you use the passcode, you get to pick your own password.

Sometimes it is hard to register. I can tell you that the CDs are generally of high quality. Not sure what to tell you there, except that RJ and her staff are very helpful and honorable.

Good luck,
    Pansy

Comment

reason unregistered

Hi Brunello,

I remember you! Do you remember me

Here's one of your posts

i drank 3 glasses of wine last nite with the above and i am absolutely dying. i have been on topa for 3 days and am crying, can't sleep, nauseated an have headaches. someone help me. that is why I drank lastnight. the supplements also are making me sick and the hypnotherapy does not seem to be working and i have all cd.s desperate and crying
      Your user name is brunello........try logging on again.

Good luck....see you when you get logged on.
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

reason unregistered

Brunello, please call

Hi, Brunello.

Can you please call us on our toll free? We've had some difficulty getting in touch with you. Our staff tested the CD's sent to you, so we'd like to get to the bottom of this. Please phone us at 1-866-505-5518. Not sure about the login problems either, but we'll do whatever we can to get this resolved as soon as possible!

RJ

p.s.: I'm going to delete the duplicate messages if okay with you.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

reason unregistered

sorry rj

rj, i was sent two more cds, they worked my mistake told you the incorrect one. I am going to test them all tonigin ht on a different cd player. also, i have a package with a final notice i just received today ,did not see the other ones, sorry, so will get it tomorrow, think it is from you. sorry for the hassle. i will try to log on now. if i can[t get on i will call you tomorrow. thanks lisa, aka brunello, serious topa dopa, don't mean to discredit you in anyway, without you and this program, i would be back where i started which was in pretty rotten shape wtih the only hope of abstinence. now i hope to have the option of a couple glasses of wine a day or week, and do think it is attainable. never thought it was possible. i truly commend you on all your work. lisa

Comment

reason unregistered

Hi, Lisa

No problem at all! Let us know what we can do, just give a call or drop a line. I sent you an email earlier today so if you get a chance to check your inbox you'll see something there. Not sure what you mean about a final notice, but we'll get this figured out, promise. Keep up the good work. :-)

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
            X