SAMe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAMe

I just wanted to let you guys know that Kroger (at least the one by my house) has a Buy One Get One Free deal on Nature Made SAMe.

SAMe

Thanks for the tip! I'll look today. I think their specials run thru Monday here. I'm in Ohio. I have not taken the SAMe. Do you find it helps?

Comment

SAMe

What is the SAMe?
      d

Comment

SAMe

SAMe

Becca

I have only been taking the SAMe for 2 days. Can't say that I've noticed much of a difference yet. I used to live in Dublin, OH...where are you?

dilayne,

You can read about SAMe here:

same
        Tomorrow I get to wake up and not feel guilty. :yay:

Comment

SAMe

i have bought sam-e from vitacost and at a good discount.normally i would buy from this site but money is a bit tight now.i did notice an improvement in my mood.i definately felt less depressed and more energetic.however the energy started to disrupt my sleep cycle.i will give this a few more weeks and see how it goes from there.

Comment

SAMe

surfer2 wrote: i have bought sam-e from vitacost and at a good discount.normally i would buy from this site but money is a bit tight now.i did notice an improvement in my mood.i definately felt less depressed and more energetic.however the energy started to disrupt my sleep cycle.i will give this a few more weeks and see how it goes from there.
            SAMe worked really well for me also...why did I stop taking it? I think it was the price, it's rather expensive....hmmmm.

Comment

SAMe

SAM-e

Yes, unfortunately, this supplement is expensive to manufacture.

Atlanta JJ, it is great to have you back.

RJ
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

SAMe

This Site is AWESOME!

Roberta Jewell wrote: Yes, unfortunately, this supplement is expensive to manufacture.

Atlanta JJ, it is great to have you back.

RJ
                Thank you!! I don't know why I left, but I'm glad I found my way back and way to go !! RJ on the site this is incredible!! WOW :h

Comment

Working...
                X