The Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ashes

Poor start for England; 260 all out, but it's still early days.

Well done Peter Siddle; 6-54!

MF

The Ashes

MF;1010381 wrote: Poor start for England; 260 all out, but it's still early days.

Well done Peter Siddle; 6-54!

MF
    Good. Go Aussie's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The Ashes

When did Australia forget how to bowl?

Comment

The Ashes

Yes; England are taking control of this game. Good to see Pietersen scoring a few runs at last!

Just hope it doesn't rain again in Adelaide today/tomorrow.

Comment

The Ashes

England win the 2nd Test Match!

Comment

The Ashes

Australia all out for 98 in Melbourne.

Looks like England are back on top!

Comment

The Ashes

That Perth wicket must be something special MF.
              Australia creamed England there.
              It looks like England will retain The Ashes though.
              But what about Johnson and Harris and how many 5 and 6 wicket bowlers do you see in a losing Ashes test team? Probably happens all the time...And Siddle..bowling and catching.
              It's not bad game
              But that Perth wicket....
              Wicked!

Comment

The Ashes

Yes, Australia did well at Perth; and I think England got a bit too cocky/ complacent after their win at Adelaide.

The Aussies do have some great bowlers; Siddle, Johnson and Harris. But their batting has let them down (especially at Melbourne!). Also I think England have had the edge in fielding (along with a bit of good luck here and there!).

Barring a miracle, I guess we'll be keeping The Ashes for a bit longer!

Comment

The Ashes

I find test match cricket to be almost as boring as formula 1. However, I am off to grad school in Sydney next month so I am grateful that Australia didn't win so I can say I hate cricket without sounding begrudging.

If they mention cricket and England won/drew 5th test I'll say "I think baseball's a way better sport, they play it in cool places like Cuba, Venezuala and Peurto Rico". If England lose 5th test I'll say "four weeks for a draw, no wonder cricket's not rocking Europe or America". This way I can give the impression of not giving a rat's ass without antagonizing anyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X