Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday the 18th of November

WELL... Aren't we all Lazy Pants !!!!!:H

Including my family... Lee is asleep on the sofa with various dog attachments ! hee hee
    I am sitting here with matchsticks keeping my eyes open... The meeting last night was OK really - but mainly, it was an eye opener for Lee. See .. I am not the only mad person !!!

Wayney - you are such a sweetheart. and I don't mind if you had to abscond from chat... I want one of your babies ( not in the literall sense ! ) you know what I mean XXX

Lisa - you are an angel... I haven't spoken to you much but I think you are 'laffin mate'

Hey the Nancy - hope ba ba ba ba Baby Belle is ok - sorry not been in my shop next to you lately.. Give her a ticklys under the chin for me XXX

And just Hello to everyone here Paddy, Gabbs ( who is she? ) !!! mike(upnorth) Kathy, etcetera ... who make absville SO special... even tho no-one could be bovverd to start the thread today :H !!!

Anyway LATERS XXXX

Oh PS we are going to anothe AA thing tonight at 8 again - gosh it drains the fiddlestix out of you...

We ride by the seat of our pants !!!! Just been shopping, and came home with ... a... nailclipper ... FUN FUN FUN ;-)

Lee isn't the best shopping partner

I will not drink today.

My best to all-
    lucky

Comment

Hey Lucky Duck.. not spoken for ages - I read that you had stopped for a few days... howz it going??? PM me XXXX

Comment

Hi all.....still alive here. Thanks mousie liz. How could anyone forget me? Racin off to work.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

My Dearest Lucky,
          I find your affirmations so inspiring and effective!
          I will not drink today either. I am attending a charity function, where the booze will be flowing.
          I will say I am the 'Designated Driver', and mean it.
          Good Day you all.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Bought a budgie today just to give myself something else to do im going to teach it to talk that should take up lots of my time. What i need from you lot is suggestions what words to teach it and name sugestions would be good too.
            Phil

Comment

Hey Phil,

I had a budgie named Tweety when I was a kid... he learned to say "pretty bird" after a while.

And Lisa -- Love the pic of you and your grandma!

Hi Liz, Gabby, Lucky and everyone else.

Have a great AF day! It's 20 below again here.... BRRRR.

Mike
              "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

I too had a budgie, and he could say," Hello Baby..want a kiss?" I played a record, over and over again, and he finally learned to say the stupid things on the recording. I am talking about the Dark Ages, and it was a 45 vinyl record.
                What color is your budgie Bounce?
                Male or female?
                Are you going to clip his wings, and teach him to sit on your finger?
                Have fun!
                Hey Phil, what an adorable name for you pet birdie...Tweety, I love it.
                Meow-Meow
                MonaKitty

Comment

Hi Guys,

Almost at the end of day 2. I know what others meant by Topa Dopa, my head feels like its in a vise some times. Trying to get used to all the supps too. Staying positive. Wish you all the best.

Comment

hey everyone..just flying by again. pm-essy today! just working really hard around the house and have a short fuse for some reason, even cried a couple of times..just from irritation...if I were drinking, I'd be on my second bottle of wine..BUT, I'm AF, and glad of it!

tomorrow will be a better day!
                    nite all

Comment

Aloha All:

I'm alway the last to post, but just had to say that I finished up my 2nd week of ABS! Does it ever get easier?

We went out to dinner on Wednesday night and I got through it, sitting there watching my In-Laws polish off a beautiful bottle of red. My mouth was drooling and I just wanted to go home!!!!

I choose not to drink today, tomorrow, or the next.......

Have a wonderful Sunday!
                      MauiGirl

P.S. It was 85 degrees today!

Comment

Hi all..

Shopped alllllll day yesterday. Found a laser tag game for my nephew - turning 9 on 12/23
                        and also got him a microscope (kid kind)

Thanks for the nice words about my Grandma. She is pretty special to me. My mom has always compared me to her. I'll say something and she will say, 'well Clara (gma's name) couldn't have said it any better!".

I'm behind on reading up here. But with all the hustle and bustle and shopping etc....stayed AF.
                        Hope you are all well. Macks, I copied your instructions on the pic's so I'm going to try to do that later.
                        Lisa

Comment

Lisa

Your name is CLARA henceforth.

You are a special gal XXXXX

Comment

Working...
                          X