X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderation

Hi All
    Just letting you all know that i'm in my 3rd day of moderation

I've hit a bad time of drinking all day everyday, & recently found this site when I was looking for a way out.

I've downloaded the book but not had time to read it yet, bought the cd's (off ebay :H ).

I'm mow on my 3rd day of moderation, where I used to drink at least 3 bottles of wine at anytime during the day, Im now limiting it to 1 bottle and not starting till 7pm, tonight it was 7.30 and im sipping it instead off gulping. I'm hoping to get better but at the minute i'm proud of myself.

Please let me know your feelings and experiences.

Paula xx
    sigpicXXX

Moderation

Hi Paula and welcome. Baby steps is how it starts for most of us. Going from 3 down to 1 is a big difference. So is sipping instead of gulping. Keep at it and that will get easier and then you can go down from there even more if that is your goal. Good luck.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Moderation

Thanks

Hi Lush,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I'm hoping to do more but really proud of myself so far xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Moderation

lush has good advice
        the thing that i noticed over a few months is that alcohol is a very sneaky devil and you always have to keep up your guard

Comment

Moderation

Welcome Paula and also Imnewhere!
          I agree--must always have a plan in mind. This is a great support system. Baby steps is progress in my book!
          sm-mary

Comment

Moderation

Well done Paula, I agree, you have made a fantastic start. When you read the book you will be even more inspired I am sure.
            Enough is enough

Comment

Moderation

I think you've made a huge running start, and sticking around here with all these fine folks will only help to reinforce it. Continue to sip, read more posts...Good Luck!:welcome:
              Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
              Plato

Comment

Working...
              X