Evil Mum!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Mum!!!

I nearly laughed as much as the mum in the clip.
    [ame= ] [/ame]

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Evil Mum!!!

:H
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Evil Mum!!!

Wicked, Macks. I bet the kid lost a few pounds in the process and soiled his/her pants, too. Nothing to laugh at given the size of the kid.

That reminds me of the story of one dad having to watch his baby while mum was away for two days. When mum came back, the kid had flies all around him. When asking dad why the hell he didn't change the kid's diapers, dad said: No need yet. The Pampers box said 3-5 kilos. ;-)
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Evil Mum!!!

Alli, that was a simultaneous post. Are we in tune or what??!!
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Evil Mum!!!

OMG, that clip made me sick. I saw it a few months ago and nearly cried when I saw it. That boy is truly lucky he was fat enough that he did not slip through there. The mom never had a clue what truly had happened. He could have hung himself. He was so close to falling through those straps. I was on a merry- go-round as a kid and had it split in the middle and nearly kill my cousin and myself so I have a real thing about rides, but this one takes the cake. Ugh!!!!!

Okay sorry to be a downer, back to your fun. Can't we switch to dumb blonde jokes now?
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Evil Mum!!!

OMG..so sorry Lush, i had no idea:l
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
            X