BRONCOS COACH FIRED!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRONCOS COACH FIRED!!!!!

This is as excited as I've gotten about the Broncos since the first of the year. I know most of you don't give a rat's ass but I tell you this made my day!!!! McDaniels made bad decision after worse decision after totally asnine decision!!! I even quit cussing at the tv I was so dispirited. I know we are thru this year but maybe we can see some action from the back-up QB. Hell I'm so stoked I can't even think of his name. Anyway

:happy::wd::alf::banana:

BRONCOS COACH FIRED!!!!!

LOL! Hart! The second that I heard this announcement, of course I thought of you!! By the way, I will be driving by the stadium in an hour and I will yell and wave, just for you!

xx Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

BRONCOS COACH FIRED!!!!!

That coach seemed like a lunatic on the side line's to me totally out of control.... Man sure do miss watching the great John Elway IMO one of the best ever! I often where his number 7 jersey from his day's at Stanford i laugh when some 20 something say's who's that player lol.

Comment

BRONCOS COACH FIRED!!!!!

Okay Trucker you are my friend now! I think if someone said whose Elway I'd probably come unglued. My step-son whose 15, can't help but know Elway since I have a commenurative plate, a Wheaties box and a Elway football Jersey! LOL

I also have a few Broncos shirts and a hat too

But I remain a Broncos fan, albiet a very disappointed one this year.

Comment

Working...
        X