Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days 30 Nights

Hello All,

I Just hit my 30 AF today. Feel Good, Everyone is supportive.

Just came down with bronchitis though. But other than that. Things are good.

Change
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

30 Days 30 Nights

WOW! Great job!! :wd: That must feel wonderful (well, excpet for the bronchitis)!! I hope you are basking in your success. :happy: :happy:
    Tomorrow I get to wake up and not feel guilty. :yay:

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Hi Change!!!! WOO HOO!!! Great JOB!!!:good:

Hope you feel better. Hope you have someone there to wait on you hand and foot - you deserve it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lisa

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Way to go!!

Keep up the good work!
        "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Change, you are amazing, keep up the good work.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Inspiration!

Change,
            you are an inspiration. thanks!

Ivy

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Hey well done!!! I am only just back on the wagon so am dreaming of hitting the big 30.
              Keep on going on.
              Amelia
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

well done change 30 days is amazing massive pat on the back i am on28 days so i am right behind you best of luck and long may it continueXXX maryt

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Job well done Change, you give me me encouragement to reach my 30.

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Thank You all for the encouragement, It is Thanksgiving eve and I used to go all out party. It has been tough thinking of the memories of my wife and I drinking up and sleeping in. Given the holidays, this has been the hardest night so far other than the first week.

sigpic

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

The memories might be hard to deal with, but you will feel so good tomorrow having faced them down! Good luck with it!
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Well done

hi there. :good: Well done. Keep it up.

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Hi-
                          Didn't think I would have a problem last night but , I have to admit it was a little difficult. Guess the holidays are a hard time. But for me it isn't because I have lots of parties to go to - more because I don't - ie alone, with my friends out of town and not with family. I will be going to a neighbor's at 6pm for dinner though so that is good.
                          I kept saying I was looking forward to it...time to do whatever.....I still am happy for the time but it made not drinking tough.
                          I just spent a large amout of time here last night - that was my solution.
                          Now, I'm headed to the gym. My 27th day will be spent at the gym, cleaning the house, reading, - all done sober.
                          My friend called me lst night at midnight - she was smoking her last cigarette (quitting today). I'm so proud and happy for her. She was with me on 12/31/05 when I had my last cigarette! Please think good thoughts for her- this will be tough.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!! :h
                          Lisa

Comment

30 Days 30 Nights

Made it through, feel better today. Just Tired and have nothing to do. Usually would be cooking but not this year.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X