Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be thankful for today!

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day full of family and good food!

Love Ya,
    Rachele:l Attached files [img]/converted_files/4580=214-attachment.jpg[/img]
    :h :h :h :h

Turkey Day

Good Morning My Wonderful Muffin Friends!

I too am so Thankful for so many things!

I wish everyone the same...a blessed and wonderful day.
    I love you all so very much.
    sm-mary

Comment

Turkey Day

HA HA! Love the "turkey" Rachele! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! to Everybody! I also have soooo many blessings...:h Hope Ya'll have a delightful day!

:l Judie
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Turkey Day

I am on the thankful bandwagon as well. I hope you all have a beautiful relaxing day. Love you all!!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Turkey Day

Happy thanksgving everyone, I'm in the UK so we don't celebrate it but my thoughts are with you all.

Take care, Love Paula xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Turkey Day

Wishing you all a happy and loving thanksgiving.:l

Waves
            Enough is enough

Comment

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! Have a wonderful Turkey day!
              LOVE JEN
              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Turkey Day

This will help us remember how much we have to be grateful for....
                I hope this isnt depressing - i just thought it was really enlightening/touching and can help us all remember how much we have to be grateful for.

Love Jen

The Facts About The Earths Population - dumpalink.com
                Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Turkey Day

Thanks for that Jen. I have been feeling sorry for myself over stupid things lately and it is always good to be reminded of all we have. I know we have many people on these boards that are not Americans so hope we are not being too overboard with the Thanksgiving wishes. I think we are all so glad to have a day off during the week!!!

Fan, I was thinking of you this morning wondering if you get the kids. Are you cooking? Do you cook? I am so glad they will be with you. Have an awesome time.

Comment

Turkey Day

Thanks Jen! I've seen a similar one of those... pretty incredible. Really puts things into perspective .
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Turkey Day

I'm grateful for my family and friends, my home, music, books, the blue sky today...My safe daughter in Central America (who has just spent the last 3 months there, learning just how grateful she really is about her life here in America), and all of you here :l
                      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                      Plato

Comment

Turkey Day

Jen--yes, I loved that too..my son thought I was listening to whales though.
                        Lots of exercise for you Mike! I'm doing all the cooking...my husband usually does it and I usually do the baking..I'm keeping it extremely small since nobody needs to eat a lot around here and clog their new heart if you know what I mean...
                        You've inpired me to go and play a game of b-ball with my kiddos!
                        sm-mary

Comment

Turkey Day

So fan, the kids are getting sauce and exercise for Thanksgiving??!!! Wow. Wish I was there.

SM, did you really buy the tofurkey? I want to know what you think of it.

While I am trying to stay in grateful mode today I have been sick all week and do not feel 100% today, my guests JUST cancelled (three hours before meal being served) because my friend is just too sick to come over with her family (she thought she was on the mend but got worse last night), the disposal just decided to break, I accidentally knocked the cordless phone off the table onto the floor and now it will not work, and my work just e-mailed me and wants to know why I am not working since I did not technically ask for the day off!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NEVER work on this day in my industry and it is just a given that I never have to work this day, but apparently this year is different. I am trying not to be in a rage right now. I just sent a VERY snotty e-mail to my supe and basically told her to shove it. Hmmm, maybe I will be in the unemployment line with some of my other friends here soon????!!!

Okay, really. Still in thankful mode. Just finding myself being challenged right now over dumb things..................thankful, thankful, thankful.............

Comment

Turkey Day

OK, Lush, checking my "coping mechanism for the holidays" posts...graciousness...setting boundaries...drinking vinegar...
                            No guests there to be gracious to, sounds like you really set your boundaries with your boss, the rest just sucks and the vinegar sounds:yuk:
                            I say go to Fan's for Thanksgiving dinner! Or come here to my house-we're having crab!
                            :l tumadre
                            Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                            Plato

Comment

Turkey Day

Lusch,
                              Sorry you are feeling low today. Doesn't seem fair on a special day. I'm going to go and get your boss for being mean to you as thanks for you sorting out my tormentor yesterday.

Hope your day improves.

Love Waves
                              Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                              X