Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving, or Happy Thursday, Take Your Pick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all! Happy Thanksgiving to my American compatriots, and to the rest of you, I hope you have a great Thursday!

I am so looking forward to the next several days. The only stress is the stress I put upon myself, and I am resolutely going to avoid doing that. Yes, there is the turkey to baste and so on, but my sister and I only have one friend coming over, so if it is a few minutes late, who cares? I have already cleaned my bedroom, and the house is fairly clean, so today is a day for rest, eating (hopefully not too much) watching football, and having a nightcap of Gray's Anatomy. My sister has gotten me addicted to that!

The next several days are going to be about ME! No work, just play--but healthy play! Planning healthy meals, getting back into some exercise, finishing relocating furniture, etc. I'm really looking forward to it.

So, that's that. I'm off to get started with the rest of cleaning and stuff, but I will check back later.

Have a blessed day, all!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to All Also!

Kathy - sounds like you got it all figured out for today and the weekend. You enjoy and
    have a terrific time! No stress - all about relaxing and having fun.

I just got back from the gym and have managed to get thru half the after Thanksgiving ads.
    I'm almost done with Christmas shopping but I'm kinda tempted to set my alarm for 4am and get to the mall by 5am....partly just to do it. I don't think I've ever been at the mall at 5am!

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving / Thursday

Lisa

Comment

Hi Kathy and Lisa...............

I am so thankful for Thanksgiving and you guys!
      It was a beautiful day here in Ohio.
      We all ate too much and went for a walk(run) with Belle and Charlie. Belle is liking Charlie a little more but at times she is like a 55 year old woman in mental-pause!:H
      Charlie is only 4 months old so he is just begining to explore his world. Belle is very happy that Charlie lives in Ohio! He will be down to Bama for Christmas, though. We may have to get her some puppy prozac by then!

We read all the news papers here and I will stay home with my grand girls while anyone else goes shopping. I think I would rather pay full price than fight the crowds!

I hope everyone has a good evening and didn't over eat!
      AF here! No room! Too much turkey.

Love,
      Nan:l cy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
      X