Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alcoholism vaccine

Could this be our future?AFP: Chilean scientists seek alcoholism vaccine
    I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

alcoholism vaccine

:spam::spam:

And a very dodgy-looking website too.
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

alcoholism vaccine

No its not spam! Thats just the website I found it on! ok i have deleted that link and replaced it with a link to a different site. Here is the same article from the daily mail website. Its a genuine post-I promise!!!!Vaccine against alcoholism that works by making you feel sick after one drink | Mail Online
      I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

alcoholism vaccine

Thank you coalfire. There are so many spammers who make one or two posts to promote products and I thought a link to a website selling this vaccine was another one. And I'm always suspicious of websites selling something that don't have an address so it's impossible to track them down if you send off your money and don't hear anything back.

I'm glad you posted a couple of news reports that explain the product without trying to sell it.
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

alcoholism vaccine

Fascinating. so glad to see more research on this.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

alcoholism vaccine

very interesting. too bad there weren't more details.

Weil is the Cornell Medical school, which is what Dr. A was associated with (and is again now, as I understand it). Wonder if he has any interest.

I'm not sure about the plausibility of a vaccine for alcohol. Can you vaccinate for a disease that is already in the body? well, I guess that was just the media spin on it.

Mostly, it seem s like a mild version of antabuse.

But it will be interesting to see what comes out of it.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

alcoholism vaccine

I have a medically alcohol swabbed butt cheek ready ---I'm in~
              :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
              X