Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rabbi Is Leaving ..

Rabbi Is Leaving ...

At the regular Saturday morning service, the rabbi announced that he was planning to leave for a larger congregation, that would pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave because he is so popular.

Fred Shapiro, who owns several car dealerships in Newton and Brooklyn , stands up and proclaims "If the rabbi stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year, and his wife with a Honda mini-van, to transport their children!"

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Saul Cohen, a successful businessman and lawyer, stands and says, "If the rabbi will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and establish a foundation to guarantee a free college education for his children!"

More sighs and loud applause.

Estelle Rubin, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, "If the rabbi stays, I will give him sex!"

There is total silence.

The rabbi, blushing, asks her: "Mrs. Rubin, you're a wonderful and holy lady. Whatever possessed you to say that?"

Estelle's 90-year old husband, Abe, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand, and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replied "Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, "Fuck him."

Rabbi Is Leaving ..

:H:H:H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rabbi Is Leaving ..

:H:H:H
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
      X