Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, 27 November 2006

G'day all Abbers,

First and foremost, let me express my sincere condolences to the Kanga's family. It was heartbreaking to read about his passing. Does anyone have his postal address? We should send his family a hand-written note, I guess. What do you reckon?

My weekend was a setback. Had some friends from home visiting, and we dug into the buffet brunch + free flow of Champagne. Could kick myself!!! Now, it's back to square one. Need to start working towards day 4, day 10 and day 30 again....

Anyway, I'm motivated, albeit angry with myself. In any case, this is nothing compared to the news of poor old Kanga's passing ...
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Monday, 27 November 2006

Back Again,
    I think I've got my head sorted out again!
    Been on/off since February with Abs, Mods, Drinking.
    Back on the supps, hypno and exercise.
    Too worried to order Topa online as my last 2 MWO orders have been opened and searched by customs. If they open the Topa, will they seize it? I'm in Australia and have had no luck trying to convince Dr's to prescribe it and I don't want to lie about why I want it. They all have know about the reasearch but don't want to prescribe for alcohol probs.

Paddy, don't be too angry with yourself. Save that angry and project it positively towards Ab's.

Kanga, we'll all miss ya Mate

GS

Comment

Working...
    X