all one supp new weight loss formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried it yet? I just ordered some with my regular all one mix. You take it as a meal supplement, and it's made with Whey protein.

Thanks for starting this new site Barb! What a great time of the year to do so.

I am Mona Cat to all of you out there, how do you do.

I have put on a big belly from drinking wine, and need to get into shape. I look like a pear on toothpicks!
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

That new All One weight loss thing caught my eye. Of course, anything that has to do with weight loss catches my eye! I still am waiting for the "magic pill" that will make me lose weight. Let me know what you think of it, Mona.

I received an email from AllOne that there is a 30% discount til the end of the year on all of their products. Just key in the discount code LD1106. I've already ordered two months worth of AllOne - I love the stuff. 30% is a great discount.

Comment

Yeah, I got the discount too Barb, it's a huge savings. I love the stuff too, and could never swallow that many pills to get all the nutrition.
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Hey guys, which website do you order from to get that discount? I want to see if it is cheaper than Swanson's which is where I usually get it. Thanks!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Powdered Vitamins and Minerals at ALL ONE. Let me know if yours is cheaper, Lush. Mona, what did you pay for your diet stuff. By the way did you win big??? Not me!!!

Comment

Mona, when you take it in pill format, most of it usually ends up iin your digestive track and in the toilet. You absorb more when you take it in liquid format. That's what I've heard, anyway!

Comment

If I figured it out correctly Swanson Vitamins is MUCH cheaper (66 day supply), by almost 15.00 and that is with your discount. Maybe I am missing something but here is the link. Discount Vitamins & Vitamin Supplements - SwansonVitamins.com (relora, glucosamine, red yeast rice, turmeric, stevia, coq10)

Let me know if I miscalculated.

Comment

Weight Loss Powder at ALL ONE

Here's the link for information on this new Weight Loss Formula, by All One.

Let me know what you all think about the ingredients.

MM, it has Green Tea in it.
                Meow-Meow
                MonaKitty

Comment

Mona, have you tried it yet? Does it taste okay? Let me know how it is working for you. I think I will get some after the first of the year.....

Comment

I'm going to order the weight-loss ALL ONE also-who cares what it tastes like, if it works:yuk:
                    My understanding is, when comparing products, ALL ONE usually is the better product, though I haven't done any analysis myself. Please let me know if anyone does any comparisons.
                    Tumadre
                    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                    Plato

Comment

Tumadre, if you are referring to my post it is the All One. I am just buying it at a place called Swanson Vitamins. Same stuff though.... great deal.

Comment

Wow-that IS a great deal. Thank you for saving me money. In the old days, I'd buy you a drink...:H
                        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                        Plato

Comment

Tumadre - a woman after my own heart. Who cares about the taste - suck it up and lose weight:H

I mix my AllOne with Crystal Light (or the WalMart brand of Crystal Light). I have this mini-whip thing that is a hand-held frother that you can get at the dollar store that works very well. I can't stand wasting calories on juice and can't stomach the stuff with water. Someone else - it might have been Tawny - swears by the magic bullet which I've seen on infomercials. I was going to buy one but my boss bought me this frother thing when he was on a trip to Amsterdam. The damn thing better break or he'll have to go back!

I know the stuff is expensive but I can really feel a difference between that and other supplements that I have taken. It is really a complete supplement. Haven't done a lot of research, tho. The Swanson stuff sounds interesting, Lush.

Time for me to get serious and stop spending money tho. I had the best intentions at the beginning of the week about activity and healthy eating - need to follow that up with a little more action. Letting sadness, frustration at mean spiritedness, birthday cake and a wedding anniversary get in the way. Know what I've heard??? Exercise is a really good cure for frustration!! Perhaps I will give that a try!!

Comment

What is the magic bullet?

Comment

It's like a blender thing - you may have seen the infomercial. Here's the website. The Magic Bullet Blender - Official Website. I'm sure you can get it cheaper elsewhere - I have seen it at Target, Walgreens, etc. Ask about it on the general boards - maybe someone knows where it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X