Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried Weight Watchers on Line?

Hiya Everyone,

I've got my exercise regime pretty much on track these day but can't seem to budge those last 5 kilo's. Money is pretty tight at the moment so I was wondering if anyone here has tried WW on line?. I'm basically interested in hearing the pro's and cons from personal experiences, if possible
    Don't tell me it can't be done until I'm finished doing it.

I have an online membership which I will not renew at the end of the month. The new points system is a little confusing but with me the problem is calculating what I have eaten in terms of points. I, too have 10 pounds to loose and have stopped the wine drinking (hopefully for a good long while) and am watching my carb intake. So keeping away from the white stuff, white flour, white rice, white pasta, white bread too. I am jumping on the mini-trampoline for a 1/2 hour a day. Hopefully my new regime will provide me with a slow steady weight loss. Good luck.

Tips
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Shanny

There are free Internet sites that offer close to what WW does. Try Sparkspeople.com . This site will let you plug in your daily food intake, and if you are looking for online support you can still go to the WW Community to post. There are lots of great people there. I hope this helps.

I've heard good and bad about online WW. I personally didn't like it that much. For me being accountable to the scale , or the person in charge of the scale gave me more insentive.
      Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Thanx Judestir,

I'll check those sites out. Great tip
        Don't tell me it can't be done until I'm finished doing it.

Comment

Working...
        X