Exercise Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise Radio

Hi guys. Great to see you putting this forum to work.

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Exercise Radio, but it's a pretty cool resource and I wanted to share. It's an Internet based radio station that provides free workout music in every imaginable flavor. The music is not downloadable, but if you can play it in the same room, it's pretty effective. I also cheat and play the yoga music while at the computer.

The exercise tunes are handy when you're sorta stuck trying to find something in your collection or tired of listening to the same old thing.

I'm curious about their $20/month service: you establish a profile, manage your workouts and they provide a calendar, meal log, stats, graphics and other goodies.

If you're interested, .

Best,

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Exercise Radio

Hi RJ,
    Thanks for the Exercise Radio information.
    It's so nice that you drop in on us.
    I feel like you are our Angel.
    This exercise site is great so far.
    I'm learning a lot here already, so thanks for making it happen.
    I just may get my flat belly back someday.
    Hugs,
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Comment

Exercise Radio

Hello RJ, thank you for this information. I have checked it out -- it is great. I can't figure out how to use it (I'm not good with computers), but I'm sure my son will be able to instruct me when he gets home from school this afternoon. I love the way the instructor looks like a young Yul Brenner!!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank you so much for this forum. It has been so incredibly helpful to me!

Thank you again,
      MM
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Exercise Radio

I am posting here because I don't want to receive the annoying popup I am getting for not posting. Sorry to be off topic.

Comment

Exercise Radio

We have pop ups

I've never had one

Maybe I post too much

:H
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
          X