I'm Back~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back~!

Wow, this site has changed a great deal since I was last here! This is great! I am so glad there is a section for long term absers....

I have been mostly abs while I was away but the holiday season has always been my down fall. I sliped on Thanksgiving after months of abs. So I'm coming here starting on day 1 to find my way back to my happy sober place.

I realize that I do so much better when I can give support to others who are abstaining and also receive support! I know that AA is always out there waiting for me as well, I think I might start to go to meetings again.

I just wanted to say hello and its so good to see some of the names I remember from the past still here!!

:new: sorta !

J

I'm Back~!

Welcome back!

It is good to see you jumping back in quickly. I know for me it doesn't take that long to head down the wrong path once I start down it. Glad to see you realized that you were on the wrong path and quickly jumped back to where you needed to be.

Kim

Comment

I'm Back~!

Glad to be Back!!

discovery0823 wrote: It is good to see you jumping back in quickly. I know for me it doesn't take that long to head down the wrong path once I start down it. Glad to see you realized that you were on the wrong path and quickly jumped back to where you needed to be.

Kim
      Thank you so much, this site has changed so much for the better! I will be coming here for my daily accountablity, that's the best thing in the world for me. I love the drink counter thingie, it's going to feel good to post all my 0's up there!

:thanks: for the warm welcome!

Comment

I'm Back~!

Hi,

Welcome back it's a great place to get and give support - we all need someone to lean on.
        spacie

Comment

I'm Back~!

Wonderful Support

spacie wrote: Hi,

Welcome back it's a great place to get and give support - we all need someone to lean on.
          spacie
          Yes, I have learned over this past year that support is key in my recovery!! And helping others along the way helps us stay on track!

Comment

I'm Back~!

Well hello there stranger!

How good to "see" you ~

Mike
            "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
            X