Billy Bob's Striptease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy Bob's Striptease

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old green John Deere.

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt . Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.

Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the heck are you doing, Billy Bob?"

"Jeez, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob. "But me'n the Ol' Lady been havin trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor."
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Billy Bob's Striptease

Would work for me, unfortunately.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Billy Bob's Striptease

The name Cletus just made me HOWL!!!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Billy Bob's Striptease

:H:H:H:H:H:H
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Billy Bob's Striptease

Nice one

Comment

Billy Bob's Striptease

ahh hahahahahaha ... took me a minute, but I got there