Just saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying

I was at an ATM yesterday and this old lady asked me to help check her balance. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................So I pushed her over.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Just saying

mario;1059288 wrote: I was at an ATM yesterday and this old lady asked me to help check her balance. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................So I pushed her over.
    :H:H:H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Just saying

That's LMAO
      Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Just saying

:H:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
        X