Multi Quoting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Quoting

LOL I thought I would fiddle around and teach myself how to do it but there are no posts to quote!! Silly me.

So if anyone sees this and can provide instructions, that would would great!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Multi Quoting

Thanks Zen--I know I'm not a wiz at computers but this shouldn't be that difficult to maneuver! When you say post quick reply, do you mean the one beside multi quote(I get that part now, I think) or the one beside Go Advanced?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Multi Quoting

Ringing Cedars;1060894 wrote: LOL I thought I would fiddle around and teach myself how to do it but there are no posts to quote!! Silly me.

So if anyone sees this and can provide instructions, that would would great!I get it!
      Zenstyle;1060896 wrote: See the little box with the plus sign beside the quote box - bottom right hand side - that's how you do it. Click on it and it will turn a different colour then when you click on post quick reply it will bring the quotes you selected up. Good luck!
      One thing. I hit "Quote button beside the multi quote button--enter whatever text I want>then the post reply button.
      Ringing Cedars;1061255 wrote:
      Thanks Zen--I know I'm not a wiz at computers but this shouldn't be that difficult to maneuver! When you say post quick reply, do you mean the one beside multi quote(I get that part now, I think) or the one beside Go Advanced?
      Thanks again--maybe it's different for you, but you got me a step closer.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Multi Quoting

See the little box with the plus sign beside the quote box - bottom right hand side - that's how you do it. Click on it and it will turn a different colour then when you click on post quick reply it will bring the quotes you selected up. Good luck!

I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Multi Quoting

Zenstyle;1060896 wrote: See the little box with the plus sign beside the quote box - bottom right hand side - that's how you do it. Click on it and it will turn a different colour then when you click on post quick reply it will bring the quotes you selected up. Good luck!

:thanks:
          :new: Thank's for being a Friend,:wave::h:thanks:

Comment

Multi Quoting

Ringing Cedars;1061255 wrote: Thanks Zen--I know I'm not a wiz at computers but this shouldn't be that difficult to maneuver! When you say post quick reply, do you mean the one beside multi quote(I get that part now, I think) or the one beside Go Advanced?
            Testing 1

Comment

Multi Quoting

Test 2

Ringing Cedars;1060894 wrote: LOL I thought I would fiddle around and teach myself how to do it but there are no posts to quote!! Silly me.

So if anyone sees this and can provide instructions, that would would great!
              Ringing Cedars;1061255 wrote: Thanks Zen--I know I'm not a wiz at computers but this shouldn't be that difficult to maneuver! When you say post quick reply, do you mean the one beside multi quote(I get that part now, I think) or the one beside Go Advanced?Test 2
              Ringing Cedars;1061271 wrote: I get it!

One thing. I hit "Quote button beside the multi quote button--enter whatever text I want>then the post reply button.

Thanks again--maybe it's different for you, but you got me a step closer.
              brightfield;1479902 wrote:
              Testing 1

Comment

Multi Quoting

Bold text

Trying to[to bold some text[/B]

Comment

Multi Quoting

Ringing Cedars;1061255 wrote: Thanks Zen--I know I'm not a wiz at computers but this shouldn't be that difficult to maneuver! When you say post quick reply, do you mean the one beside multi quote(I get that part now, I think) or the one beside Go Advanced?
                  Now write here.

Comment

Working...
                  X