Tonight on T.V.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight on T.V.

Just wanted to let you guys know that tonight on "The Learning Channel" at 10 p.m. (if you arent asleep already), a very close relative of mine (no - not my daughter LOL) is having her story featured. She was addicted to crystal meth big time. She is now free from the addiction. About year-and-a-half ago she was in terrible car accident with her baby while she was high on meth. Fortunately both were okay, but her baby was taken from her and placed in the care of her brother. (my other close relative, who still has her to this day). Anyhow, Christie is doing so good now and her story is being aired tonight at 10 p.m. This is the second time it is being aired by request because it had such high ratings. It is being requested by police officers and government officials to be shown in public schools across the nation because it is so powerful. Anyway, the feature tonight is called, "The Kiss of Death". Her name is Christie Michaels. And no, my southern accent is not as bad as hers! LOL! Watch it if you can. It is an awesome story.

Allie
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Tonight on T.V.

That's 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time by the way!

Comment

Tonight on T.V.

Allie, Thanks for letting us know!
      MM
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Tonight on T.V.

mistake on date

Unfortuately, the documentary aired LAST night and not tonight -- I am so bummed. My aunt (okay - she was the one who sent out the email because it is her daughter, which is my cousin) said it was today, the 29th. Sorry !!! If anyone is interested in the transcript it can be purchased from The Learning Channel.

Allie

Comment

Tonight on T.V.

Oh Darn, I would loved to have seen it.

I will look for it in the future.

I'm glad to hear she has broken her addiction, I hear crystal meth is a hard addiction to break free from.

hugs,
          Rachele
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Tonight on T.V.

Can anyone give me an update on Christie? I recorded this back in 06 and I show it to every health class I teach. Very Powerful!! Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X