PDA

View Full Version : 強顏歡笑或會有損健康

Phoebedai
February 22nd, 2011, 12:43 AM
  一項新的研究表明,像售貨員、服務員在工作中經常?被迫微笑?,這種微笑多是在有違自己意願的情況下做 出的。如果長期習慣這種?假笑?,則對健康有害.

德國法蘭克福大學查普夫教授認為,偽裝對他人親切友好會導致人們產生沮喪的情緒,壓力倍增,從而使免疫 系統受損。更為嚴重的是,如果這種壓力長時間得不到釋放的話,會使人患上高血壓或心血管病的危險增加。這是 研究人員經過兩年研究,對售貨員、空乘人員等在內的4000名志願者的行為進行分析後得出的結 論
  研究者做過這樣的測試:將一些志願者安置在一個模擬的呼叫中心裏並遭受到客戶的?虐待?。讓其中一些人 在受到客戶的辱駡之後允許反唇相譏,另一些人則被要求保持克制,還必須對顧客畢恭畢敬。結果證明,那些可以 發洩自己不滿情緒的研究物件在相對較短的一段時間內心跳很快,不過隨後即恢復了正常,而那些必須對挑剔的客 戶們?笑臉相迎?的人,在對方電話掛斷後的很長一段時間內仍然心動過速。結果表明:違背意願地保持友好態度 只會給自己造成心理壓力。通過本測試也提示,人的情緒雖可控制,但要長時間地克制卻很困難。從健康角度看, 有時適當發洩不滿情緒,的確比總是壓抑著且還要做出笑臉的好.

這項研究意義還在於:服務行業應當給予從業人員更多的尊重,沒必要把?微笑服務?當作一項苛刻的硬性指 標,只要當事人工作認真,態度積極,勝任自己的工作就行。另一方面,作為?上帝?的顧客,最好別把是否?笑 臉?當作服務品質好壞的唯一標準。

tawnyfrog
February 22nd, 2011, 01:01 AM
What?

KTAB
February 22nd, 2011, 02:17 AM
I think the member said 強顏歡笑或會有損健康 = A forced smile would be detrimental to health ;)

tawnyfrog
February 22nd, 2011, 02:22 AM
I think you'll find that if you plant garlic on the shortest day and harvest on the longest day you should be alright. Also - please remember to spray your roses against aphids and black spot.

Yes. That is all.

KTAB
February 22nd, 2011, 02:31 AM
:h:h froglett :h:h

stirly-girly
February 22nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
Δεν καταλαβαίνω τίποτα.

tawnyfrog
February 22nd, 2011, 02:48 AM
stirly-girly;1064202 wrote: Δεν καταλαβαίνω τιπότα.
Well ... I'm gonna report that little number! Just watch me! You dirty little spammer, you.

AND

standing on yer head ain't gonna help diddly-squat - so there ...

stirly-girly
February 22nd, 2011, 02:53 AM
tawnyfrog;1064203 wrote: Well ... I'm gonna report that little number! Just watch me! You dirty little spammer, you.

AND

standing on yer head ain't gonna help diddly-squat - so there ...
:H:H:H

Try using this...

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

tawnyfrog
February 22nd, 2011, 02:56 AM
stirly-girly;1064205 wrote: :H:H:H

Try using this...

NOOOOO! That's how you dirty spammers infect us.

I read it on KTAB's facebook page. He said ... 'beware of Greeks bearing Spam' and I trust him implicitly.

stirly-girly
February 22nd, 2011, 03:08 AM
tawnyfrog;1064206 wrote: NOOOOO! That's how you dirty spammers infect us.

I read it on KTAB's facebook page. He said ... 'beware of Greeks bearing Spam' and I trust him implicitly.
No, you read it wrong. He said "Greeks wearing Spam" and I defo do not have a Spam dress in my wardrobe...

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af300/ginastirly/meatdress-1.jpg

greeneyes
February 22nd, 2011, 05:34 AM
YAY!!! It says "Great fortune will come to greenie this coming spring!"

KTAB
February 22nd, 2011, 05:59 AM
:H:H:H trust you Greenie.

stirly-girly
February 22nd, 2011, 06:04 AM
KTAB;1064194 wrote: I think the member said 強顏歡笑或會有損健康 = A forced smile would be detrimental to health ;)And this then would be the post...:cool:;)
A new study shows that, like salesmen, waiters at work are often "forced smile", that smile against their will in many cases made. 如果長期習慣這種?假笑?,則對健康有害. If the term used to this kind of "fake smile", then harmful to health.

德國法蘭克福大學查普夫教授認為,偽裝對他人親切友好會導致人們產生沮喪的情緒,壓力倍增,從而使免疫系統 受損。 University of Frankfurt, Germany Professor Charles Puffer, camouflage cordial and friendly to others can cause people to have depression, increased the pressure, so that the immune system damage. 更為嚴重的是,如果這種壓力長時間得不到釋放的話,會使人患上高血壓或心血管病的危險增加。 More seriously, if this kind of pressure not released a long time, then, people will suffer from high blood pressure or increased risk of cardiovascular disease. 這是研究人員經過兩年研究,對售貨員、空乘人員等在內的4000名志願者的行為進行分析後得出 的結論 This is after two years of the researchers on the salesperson, flight attendants, etc., the behavior of 4,000 volunteers come to the conclusion after analyzing
研究者做過這樣的測試:將一些志願者安置在一個模擬的呼叫中心裏並遭受到客戶的?虐待?。 The researchers did this test: the number of volunteers placed in a simulated customer call centers and subjected to the "abuse." 讓其中一些人在受到客戶的辱駡之後允許反唇相譏,另一些人則被要求保持克制,還必須對顧客畢恭 畢敬。 Let some of whom verbally abused by customers after the permit retorted, while others were asked to exercise restraint must also be respectful to customers. 結果證明,那些可以發洩自己不滿情緒的研究物件在相對較短的一段時間內心跳很快,不過隨後即恢復了正常,而 那些必須對挑剔的客戶們?笑臉相迎?的人,在對方電話掛斷後的很長一段時間內仍然心動過速。 The results show that those who can vent their dissatisfaction of the object in a relatively short period of time heart beat fast, but then that is returned to normal, and those who have to discerning customers who "greeted" the people, in other phone hang up after a long period of time is still tachycardia. 結果表明:違背意願地保持友好態度只會給自己造成心理壓力。 The results showed that: against their will to maintain a friendly attitude will give the self-inflicted psychological pressure. 通過本測試也提示,人的情緒雖可控制,但要長時間地克制卻很困難。 By this test also suggest that although people's emotions can be controlled, but very difficult to restrain a long time. 從健康角度看, 有時適當發洩不滿情緒,的確比總是壓抑著且還要做出笑臉的好. From a health point of view, sometimes vent their discontent appropriate, indeed even more than is always suppressed and made a good smile.

這項研究意義還在於:服務行業應當給予從業人員更多的尊重,沒必要把?微笑服務?當作一項苛刻的硬性指標, 只要當事人工作認真,態度積極,勝任自己的工作就行。 Significance of this study are: Service sector employees should be given more respect, no need to "smile service" as a harsh mandatory targets, as long as the parties to work seriously, positive, competent their work on the line. 另一方面,作為?上帝?的顧客,最好別把是否?笑臉?當作服務品質好壞的唯一標準。 On the other hand, as "God" of customers, the best do not take it "smile" as the only criterion for quality of service is good or bad.

tawnyfrog
February 22nd, 2011, 06:06 AM
Well we'll soon see what Ron01 has go to say about that!!

stirly-girly
February 22nd, 2011, 06:12 AM
tawnyfrog;1064273 wrote: Well we'll soon see what Ron01 has go to say about that!!
OMG. I thought the Froglet was in bed....http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/prinnypublic/smilies/scared.gifhttp://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss360/IncrediScientist/Scared.gifhttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o87/flammingos/scared.gif