What online pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What online pharmacy

What online pharmacy is everyone using to get Topa? I'm so worried that it might not be the real deal if I order it from some place like India or Argentina where the laws may not be so strict.

Thanks!
    Tomorrow I get to wake up and not feel guilty. :yay:

What online pharmacy

I've been using River Pharmacy (www.riverpharmacy.com) with very good delivery times, no requests for a prescription, just a credit card. It does come from India.
    Tumadre
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
    Plato

Comment

What online pharmacy

This one is good. It does come from India but that doesn't make it any less good. Its just an American company making the stuff available to everyone cheaply.

Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

What online pharmacy

Wow...I never knew you could get meds without an RX! Good thing I did not know this when I was enjoying Valium for a month a few years ago.

Comment

What online pharmacy

Thanks goingsobermum & tumadre ! :thanks:
          Tomorrow I get to wake up and not feel guilty. :yay:

Comment

What online pharmacy

I just ordered from River Pharmacy
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

What online pharmacy

goingsobermum wrote: This one is good. It does come from India but that doesn't make it any less good. Its just an American company making the stuff available to everyone cheaply.

Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
              However I went to this website and it's almost 20 cheaper and you get 10 more pills.

Next time and thanks for the site.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

What online pharmacy

i wanted to reply to the comment about valium being easily available online.
                please don't be lured by the temptation to get drugs online.
                i have ordered lots of xanax and valium for sleep and hangovers from IOP's or international online pharmacies.
                i regret ever ordering from these places.
                i am benzo free now but i went thru hell to get where i am.
                sure order topa or campral for your needs but please don't go deeper into other addictions.it really isn't worth it as there are lots of ways to manage insomnia and anxiety without pills that come back and bite you in the a@@.

Comment

What online pharmacy

I just got my Topa from River pharmacy. It does come from India and it looks legit. I think it is made by Johnson and Johnson. I took my first dost tonight. Starting with 25 mg. Wish me luck!
                  Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                  "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

What online pharmacy

Re River Pharmacy

Just for your information. River Pharmacy is an online Pharmacy specializing in medications for chronic use. we have a full line of meds but do not ship any medications that are known to be abused. For example pain killers eg Vicodan or any of the benzodiazepines eg Valium, Xanax, Lorazepam.
                    We supply top quality medications at good prices and back this up with service. Unlike many sites we list a phone number that anyone can phone re order progress or if technical information is required there are pharmacists available.
                    Thanks for your business - we appreciate it.
                    RPH
                    Registered Pharmacist
                    Riverpharmacy.com

Comment

What online pharmacy

I ordered from Aclepsa on 4/40, and paid extra for express shipping (my shipping was $30!!!) since so many people said they were so slow. I received an email on 4/25 staing that it had shipped and should arrive 5-7 business days. Well it never showed, and after another round of emails they offered to reship with express shipping and give me 50% more on my next order. That sounded reasonable, and I said sure. Well, still no email staing it has shipped, so a month out, and nothing! Just $83 dollars poorer!:upset: I am very frustrated, and anxious to start. I'll look into River for next time, even with higher cost, if their shipping is more reliable! Thanks!
                      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

What online pharmacy

Sorry to hear about your trouble...I ordered from Aclepsa at the beginning of April and received my order three weeks later...no problem with the order...I know some folks have reported problems but I personally had no problems....I am getting ready to place a second order and will report the results either way.

Did you try to contact them again?....I believe they have a number to call...I DID email them once to check on my order and recieved a prompt email response.
                        :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Working...
                        X