Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday December 23rd

Hiya all,

I hope i'm not treading on anyones toes opening the thread today..

I just wanted to say wow about everyone in chat last night...There was 20 in when i was there....Did it get any higher?...That was such a good idea.

I plan to allow myself a couple tomorrow night and then maybe see if i can manage to leave it till the weekend after...Fingers crossed..

I hope everyone is well today...Take care love Macks:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Friday December 23rd

Holy Smoke! Christmas is in two days and I havent started shopping yet Macks! :H What's up with the time passing so fast??

I missed the main memorial time. I was stuck in traffic on the interstate, but I played a song in my car that has been forefront in my heart whenever I think of Kanga. I was able to get on chat later and talk with some of you who were there.

AF last night and AF today in honor of Kanga. :heart:

Off for a run on the beach before a cool front moves in. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Allie
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Friday December 23rd

-

Comment

Friday December 23rd

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I've got to rush out and finish my shopping!!

Is that wishful thinking Macks?

Chat was a record last night, I think. :h to all who were there in person or in spirit!

AF all week in memory of our Kanga.

Nancy:l :l
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Becca................what do you mean???

Nancy:l

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Where the sam cooke did i get the 23rd from????.

Becca...Is that a gut reaction or not?...I hope it is.

Comment

Friday December 23rd

I don't know.
              No one should have to deal with me.

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Dear Becca,

I cannot believe this! I am so sorry you are hurting and you have my support. We all know you are just the best.

xoxoxo,
                lucky

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Becca...I've felt like that for years...He obviously loves you...And my wife loves me...Or they'd both be long gone by now....

In sickness and in health !

And your here trying your best to do something about it....Please dont be too hard on yourself...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Friday December 23rd

trying for too long.
                    I'll never be good at this.
                    I've made improvements but still F up.
                    He gets so mad at me... like the whole mentality "well, just quit drinking".
                    I just need to be alone so nobody is counting on me to be the ideal wife anymore.
                    He says I make it sound like he has unrealistic expectations. He doesn't. He just doesn't want me to get drunk ever, or maybe only times that are appropriate. I've had such a hard time dealing with a few issues. Just feeling very useless right now.
                    Sorry to be a bummer, guys.
                    Thanks for the support.
                    I don't know what I'm going to do or where I'm gonna go. I'm reeally scared. I keep crying. I don't know what to do

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Just dropped in here- becca, I too hope this is just a 'bump' in the road for you. You are a special person and it is easy to see how much work you have done are are doing to make things better.
                      Hope today is better for you.
                      Lisa

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Becca............Honey, we all mess up .. Please talk it out....nobody is perfect. He certainly isn't and mine is not either! Very demanding and says the same thing to me and then I have to watch him drink every night and listen to him snore on the sofa whil I try to watch tv......

I think we're all emotionally raw this week..........take some time.

I love and admire you for the things you do. Don't give up.

:h Nancy:l

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Becca, my heart is hurting for you. I hope this is something that can be repaired. We love you!!! :h :l
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday December 23rd

Becca, I wish I could fly over there and give you a great big hug:l I'm sorry you're in so much pain right now, I wish there were something I could do to ease this for you. I will pray for you and your family and send all the positive energy that I can muster up your way!! Hang in there girl! Sorry if I'm getting too personal but, maybe couples therapy could be helpful. A third person to serve as an intermediary in a non-judgemental, safe environment. Anyway, go ahead and cry for now if you need to. It might be cathardic and when you're done and it's all out, wipe your tears, put on lipstick and brush your hair and stay strong sister!! We are ALL here for you. We are a pretty big kick ass group who is behind you.....much love and support
                            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Friday December 23rd

BECCA!!!
                              I just got home and saw this..... I'm calling you right now!! You hang on. :h
                              What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Working...
                              X