Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hair cut

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he went to pay but the barber said,
    'Keep your money I'm doing community service this week.'
    The florist was really chuffed and left the shop.
    When the barber opened the shop next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a bunch of flowers on his doorstep.

Later, a policeman comes in for a haircut and when he went to pay, the barber stated
    'I can?t accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'
    The policeman was most impressed and left the shop.
    Next morning when the barber opened up, there was a 'thank you' card and a box of donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut.
    When he went to pay, the barber said 'I can?t accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'
    The MP was very happy and left the shop.
    Next morning, when the barber went to open up, there was a bunch of MPs lined up.....all waiting for a free haircut.
    And that my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between citizens of our great country and the politicians who run it.

REMEMBER: BOTH POLITICIANS & NAPPIES NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN - AND FOR THE SAME REASON.

The hair cut

TRUE :H:H
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Working...
    X