Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat. Dec. 2

Hey gang,
    After trying mods, I've decided to try abs. I've been abs for 6 days now and today, Sat., marks my 7th, if I can get through with it! Having a few mental cravings, but staving them off. Haven't been a week without a single drink in about 9 years. Feeling great so far. Hoping to do 30 days abs, kinda reset my brain and see where I am after that.

Andy

Sat. Dec. 2

Hi Andy!:welcome: to Absville!

Congrats on 6 days. I know what you mean about starting to crave.
    I try to stay busy and do something that takes my mind off it. That may be a walk or a movie or read a book.

I also drink lots of water and hot-cold tea. Decalf.......

We're happy to have you here! Post often..

:h Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sat. Dec. 2

Thanks, I actually find myself drinking coffee, the caffeine gives me a little kick and helps me substitute for the booze.

Comment

Sat. Dec. 2

Hi Andy and Nancy,

:welcome: Andy. Good job so far! Saturdays are hard at first, but they will soon become easier. You will find that you can get a lot done on a Saturday!

I'm really proud of myself today. I now have my computer set up in its new home in my new office space. Also, after some frustration, I got it set up with a wireless remote, and I'm back online. Good thing too, 'cause I've got a few bills to pay that are due today!!! My sister and I also built this great computer desk, so I'm feeling pretty damn cool right now!:happy:

Under my keyboard, I found: 14 paperclips, 75 cents, and a $50 savings bond. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I've gotta run and pay those bills!!

Hugs,

Kathy:l (She's so fine!!!)
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sat. Dec. 2

Fridays and Sats are hard. I rented two movies to keep me occupied tonight. Plus, there's football tomorrow

Comment

Sat. Dec. 2

I would write something but I've got to look under my keyboard first.......

Comment

Sat. Dec. 2

LOL, Lisa!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sat. Dec. 2

under the keyboard

I just find pistachios crumbs under mine....

Comment

Working...
                X