LUSHY SENIOR MEMBER AWARD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please click on the following link to see the MWO Award that Lush, aka Ushy, has received as our very 1st SENIOR MEMBER. Please join me in appreciation!

http://www.kingcustom.com/award_trim...TARS_5071G.jpg

In all seriousness, you offer a lot of support to MWO members. Thank you Ushy from all of us.

xoxoxo
    Lucky, AKA Ucky only to Ushy, AKA Lushy

We are so glad that possessed hairdryer did not get you. I still blame the english mouse on the faulty wiring.

P.S. I now resume my MWO vacation with Cabana Boy after our Senior Member is now dutifully recognized. I, as a Junior Member ( who is proud to be Junior! ) bow in honor of seniority to my Senior Member, The One and Only Ushy.

Thank you Lucky,

What beautiful award, Lush! Well-deserved

:wd::wd::wd::wd:

Comment

Great award! You should use as new avatar Lush!!
      Hawk

Comment

Ah, to be acknowledged for our contributions in life. Isn't that we all seek?? Gosh, I am speechless Lucky. And you of all people to bestow this award upon me. Not only are you on a self-imposed vacation but you never post on the boards so this is doubly special to me. I still think there is a glitch in my post count as I just do not feel I blab that much around here (ok, I know some of you are rolling your eyes now), but I will gladly take on the moniker of Senior Member. Please address me as such from now on. Love you guys........
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wow, I didn't realize you were the FIRST Senior Member......I'm impressed all over again!
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Honoured

Your most gracious Luschious Majesty. It is an enormous honour to converse with your royal highness.

From one of your most loyal servants.
            Enough is enough

Comment

Lush dear does this give you extra points in your decoration bake off contest?!!

Yes, all bow to our majestic leader!!

Comment

If I am bowing down to her majesty, I ask only that she be wearing a royally short skirt ...

Comment

Oh Fan.....

Didn't you go to Catholic school? All you need is some patent leather shoes. They reflect up ya know. So said Sister Mary Thunder Thighs, my 2nd grade teacher.
                  Hawk

Comment

Congrats, Lush. You really did deserve an Oscar . . . hmm, what should we call it? . . . for all of your inspirating generosity to your newbie compats!:thanks:

:heart: E

Comment

very nice

Comment

Well Done big gob...
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

My Luschy!!! Why did I JUST see this thread now???? Ok, I have been busy but this is no excuse. What kind of friend am I?
                          Congrats Your Highness, and a big extra RAH RAH RAH!!!!! Just for you!!!!!!:h :h :l
                          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Horray!, your royalest of royals!

From your loyal and most humble servant,

Best
                            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Your adoration is most humbly appreciated. Keep it coming!!
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X