Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday December 3rd

Good Morning all.

And I hope it is a good morning for all. Dang, exercise can be a habit, just like drinking. I'm actually looking forward to getting out for the third straight morning!

I was really inspspired elsewhere last night by a post from xtexan, I think, about substituting other things. Whew! Talk about effort, dedication, and what you can do to hang in there. Highly recommended reading.

Capto

Monday December 3rd

Good morning Absville,

Capto it looks like you were sooooo inspired that you gave us an extra day!
    Macks taketh away and you giveth back! :H
    What a team!

We partied all day yesterday with Kathy's and Tawny's birthday! I hope we're not all sick from eating all that cake!
    I was thinking......as we do get older every day, is there something that we want to do and haven't done it yet?
    I'm going to ponder on that one a little while and come back.
    I hope all have a good Monday.

Nancy:l
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Monday December 3rd

Ooops, >>gave us an extra day

Comment

Monday December 3rd

Its ok....don't worry about it.
        Macks started us off at Dec. 23rd last week!

I have a calendar in front of me or I would do it too!

:l Nancy
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Monday December 3rd

one of things I'd like to do...

Mornin' All,

yawn, stretch... ah, it sure is good to wake up here! I made it to my first appt. at the gym and officially started a fitness program. I was skipping all the way home!! At 46 I've realized there are only so many more years to whip this vessel into a worthy human shape. So, Day One is a great one.

So, I guess to answer your question Nancy... for me, one of the major things I'd like to do (before it's too late) is to get my body stretched, and lean, and strong and one that I'm proud of. I've attempted this so many times before. But, I always lost my resolve. Hey, who wants to "work" on getting in shape when one could rather relax and have a drink? And, my drinking did sabotage alot. It's the chicken and the egg scenario... did I drink to sabotage myself or did I sabotage myself to drink? Doesn't matter anymore... I'm happy to AF, going to the gym and waking up in Absville.

gotta get to work,
          Olly

Comment

Working...
          X