Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help!

Hi everyone,

I just found this website not too long ago and just admitting that I have a drinking problem. I would like to substitute drinking with working out and don't know how hard would that be but I'm willing to do pretty much everything to not hurt my loved ones and to also keep my family because
    I'm getting married in july and I would like to lose bout 10 to 15 pounds before my wedding.

i need help!

p_a20,

I'm glad you found MWO. Come find some newbies in "Just Starting Out", "Newbies Nest".

I'm with you - I want to lose 10 as well. It's warming up here already.

Best wishes,

Comment

i need help!

p_a20;1084527 wrote: Hi everyone,

I just found this website not too long ago and just admitting that I have a drinking problem. I would like to substitute drinking with working out and don't know how hard would that be but I'm willing to do pretty much everything to not hurt my loved ones and to also keep my family because
      I'm getting married in july and I would like to lose bout 10 to 15 pounds before my wedding.
      That would be a FANTASTIC thing to do. I substituted cigarettes with a gym membership lost 40 kilo which is about 85 pound and NEVER looked back, I took up running when I lost my weight and this has changed my life forever. The only thing I found is when I lost the weight for me I then subsituted smoking with the occasional wine and thats why I'm here now as its become too much of a habit! However I still workout with a trainer doing weights 4 x a week and run about 3-4 times a week too. I just love it and it'll change your life if you give up the piss and take up some execise

Comment

Working...
      X