fleeting visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fleeting visit

hi to everyone in absville not been here for over a week now cos i am back at work after nearly9 weeks of on the sick just wanted to check in to say i am stillhere doing my abs and managing really well had one small mishap but back on track can only learn from my mistake went 30 days slipped up now back to 12 days so hope everyone else is going well and will come back and check in when i can so good luck and keep sober

:h maryt

fleeting visit

Hey maryt!

You sound like you are doing great! Happy to hear that.
    Hope work is going well.
    30....+12....awesome!
    Lisa

Comment

fleeting visit

Lisa I admire you

I read your post yesterday and you mentioned you had been in Abs for 37 days ... that is when I found the site but did not become official until a few dyas ago... ugh wish I had followed your lead I'd be in much better shape financially at work with my friends ... so here I am looking forward not back ... but now know to LISTEN to myself and to the signals ... B.

Comment

fleeting visit

Hey b- nice of you to say that - thanks

This takes some time.....not sure if I mentioned that I started here in July.....
        I had several starts and stops.
        I think you are right ...always look forward. It gets easier, I think, each time.
        For me, I try to focus on the next morning. That glorious feeling of waking up without a hangover. That thought has helped me say 'no thanks'...or kept me driving past a favorite wine bar many times.

:l Lisa

Comment

fleeting visit

HELLO MARYT,

So glad you are back, we joined about the same time and I was following your progress.
          Don't worry about the slip, at least you are back on track again, keep it up.

Best wishes to you,
          Love Louise
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

fleeting visit

thanks lisa,louise and b reading all the posts and hearing how well everyone else is doing really does give you the motivation to carry on and to do well and the support that you get here is second to none .it has definately made me more determined to get it right this time so once again thanks a million

maryt

Comment

fleeting visit

Hi MaryT..nice to see you here today!
              Di

Comment

Working...
              X