PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday, Dec 6th

Olly
December 6th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Hey all,

Gee, where is everyone? It's St. Nickalous Day over here which is when "Samiclaus" comes to visit the children and bring a small toy and sweets... the Christmas season has officially started, which means all sorts of temptations!

I'm off to Day three at the gym. I've decided I need to start checking-in here later in the day. My routine has been to come here in the morning with my cup of coffee and get a good dose of "strength" to start my day.. but, heck, I keep loosing track of time and spend much more time here than I plan to. hmm.

So, hopefully I'll catch up with some of you tomorrow, when we might be online at the same time.

Have a good one.

Olly

wwbarb
December 6th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Olly, good to see you keeping at it. How's everyone else doing?

The last two days have been a working hell for me. My boss is going on vacation for a month and a half, so he wants to make sure that we have a nervous breakdown before he goes. Yesterday, I walked out of the bedroom, to my computer to work all morning, got dressed for a meeting and pretty well got home at 7:00. I don't think I even signed on here. I'm having some coffee while I check up on you guys and then off to the gym to ride the stationary bike while I study for my test on Saturday which, at this point, I could give a crap about. My boss paid for it, so I will give it my best shot. Saturday at 11:00 it's over, pass or fail. I'm in it for the learning experience, not the passing. I have a busy rest of the week meeting with client wise and will work in exercise as I can. I feel so much more amazing when I do.

What's on everyone else's agenda today?

Mighty Mouse II
December 6th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Hi everybody. It is too cold for me to walk outside (the winter weather is to harsh on my face). So, I think I will walk inside today. I also plan to do at least 30 minutes of dancing with my MP3 player. I have been listening to I Will Survive and some of the Ace of Base tunes - they sure keep you moving!!

Have a great day!

MM

Determinator
December 9th, 2006, 11:39 PM
ha! MM you remind me of a funny and frustrating attempt at learning to dance a few years ago: my wife and I went and signed up to learn to dance at the local college and to make a long story short I was so bad that the instructor had my come to the front of the class to demonstrate how "not to dance" :( it was so humiliating at the time and we never went back....but kind of funny now.
D

Mighty Mouse II
December 10th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Hi Everybody. Determinator, that is so funny, but that was really wrong of the instructor. Fortunately, I dance in the privacy of my own home so nobody sees me! Every once in a while when I'm out walking to music I get carried away; people probably think I'm a few marbles short. But hey, I have fun and I get my exercise.

Thanks for sharing,

MM