Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday, Dec 6th

Hey all,

Gee, where is everyone? It's St. Nickalous Day over here which is when "Samiclaus" comes to visit the children and bring a small toy and sweets... the Christmas season has officially started, which means all sorts of temptations!

I'm off to Day three at the gym. I've decided I need to start checking-in here later in the day. My routine has been to come here in the morning with my cup of coffee and get a good dose of "strength" to start my day.. but, heck, I keep loosing track of time and spend much more time here than I plan to. hmm.

So, hopefully I'll catch up with some of you tomorrow, when we might be online at the same time.

Have a good one.

Olly

Wednesday, Dec 6th

Olly, good to see you keeping at it. How's everyone else doing?

The last two days have been a working hell for me. My boss is going on vacation for a month and a half, so he wants to make sure that we have a nervous breakdown before he goes. Yesterday, I walked out of the bedroom, to my computer to work all morning, got dressed for a meeting and pretty well got home at 7:00. I don't think I even signed on here. I'm having some coffee while I check up on you guys and then off to the gym to ride the stationary bike while I study for my test on Saturday which, at this point, I could give a crap about. My boss paid for it, so I will give it my best shot. Saturday at 11:00 it's over, pass or fail. I'm in it for the learning experience, not the passing. I have a busy rest of the week meeting with client wise and will work in exercise as I can. I feel so much more amazing when I do.

What's on everyone else's agenda today?

Comment

Wednesday, Dec 6th

Hi everybody. It is too cold for me to walk outside (the winter weather is to harsh on my face). So, I think I will walk inside today. I also plan to do at least 30 minutes of dancing with my MP3 player. I have been listening to I Will Survive and some of the Ace of Base tunes - they sure keep you moving!!

Have a great day!

MM
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Wednesday, Dec 6th

ha! MM you remind me of a funny and frustrating attempt at learning to dance a few years ago: my wife and I went and signed up to learn to dance at the local college and to make a long story short I was so bad that the instructor had my come to the front of the class to demonstrate how "not to dance" it was so humiliating at the time and we never went back....but kind of funny now.
        D
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wednesday, Dec 6th

Hi Everybody. Determinator, that is so funny, but that was really wrong of the instructor. Fortunately, I dance in the privacy of my own home so nobody sees me! Every once in a while when I'm out walking to music I get carried away; people probably think I'm a few marbles short. But hey, I have fun and I get my exercise.

Thanks for sharing,

MM
          Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
          X