Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Mornin everyone~
    I'm up retartedly early for being on vacation, but that's what happens when you're tagging along on a business trip! No seriously, we are doing half business, half play, but the early morning appointments are keeping me on my toes. Last night just two drinks, and then I was actually ready to get some sleep. My daughter called at 6:30 this morning on my cell to say that her car alarm was going off and she couldnt get it to turn off.... OMG. Because she was panicked she wasnt listening to anything I was trying to tell her, and just wanted to know if she could have my car keys and take my car to school today... I'm like.."NO." Figure it out!!" I cant believe she would even CONSIDER leaving the alarm on all day just b/c she couldnt turn it off? And no, she's a brunette! :H (We left the older two at home). Needless to say, she finally figured it out. I think it was a ploy just to drive me car instead of hers. Anyway, I'm off to spend the day with a good friend of mine while my husband sees some clients and then we are meeting up with some other friends for dinner tonight. Should be a fun day! Glad to be up early in truth and to feel so good, even on vacation! That used to never happen!

Have a great day everyone
    Allie
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Good morning Allie! Good morning everyone
    Allie - glad to hear you sound like you are having a nice time away with your husband. I have to say, that story about your daughter made me laugh out loud. So funny! Sounds like something I would have considered doing when I was a teenager, but can you imagine the car alarm just bleeping all day??? The neighbours would go crazy!!!! LOL!
    Anyways all, I am taking Thursday and Friday off this week (just decided yesterday) so I can get Christmas shopping done. I have decided that this year, for the first time maybe ever, I am going to get my shopping done BEFORE December 22, or 23rd. I have to admit though, I am the type that thrives under pressure (gee, wonder why I am always stressed??) so I dont necessarily hate the last minute shopping...I think I like the challenge or something. But this year I am going to be organized and prepared!
    Well, I love you all. I will try to go into chat today so I can catch up with some of you in there.
    Love Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Hmm, Jen, feeling a little competitive with me and soccermom being so organized?? Don't spend a lot of money on my gift, okay?

Allie, sounds like you are having a good time, and I laughed at your daughter because, and I am embarrased to admit this, a couple of years ago our car alarm went off RIGHT IN FRONT OF CHURCH (I was running a little late so the service had already started) and it was literally bellowing through the church. I panicked and could not figure out how to turn it off, so instead I went to find my husband in church. I swear every single person turned to look at me when I walked in, he was on the complete opposite side of the church, all the while the incessant beeping was so loud. He finally went out and turned it off but I swear it took a good 5 minutes from start to finish. I was mortified and yes I am a blonde, but not usually that stupid. Hope you have an awesome day with your friend.....

I can feel the stress of Christmas creeping up on me which is so silly. All of this consumerism makes me nuts because it is not my style. I wish there was some law that we were only allowed to give one gift to our kids!!!

Waves, please refer back to yesterday's posts and I need you to clarify whether Queen of Tarts was a compliment or an insult. I know you would never insult your superiors....

To all yet to come today I wish you a great day!!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Good Morning all,

Just had to share today's note from the Universe:

They went looking for you awhile back. They heard rumors you were headed out on your own. That you had returned to the jungles of time and space. That you wanted to prove once and for all that dreams do come true, thoughts become things, and that all is exactly as it should be. That the size of a dream has no bearing on its ability to come true. That abundance, health and harmony are one's default settings, and their attainment comes effortlessly when you invite them into your life with demonstrated expectation.

They wanted to tell you they already knew this.

Oh heck,
        ***** The Universe

Allie, good for you on the drinks. Your daughter sounds cute though . . . at that age whatever works!

Jenneh, good to see you here. You sound happy, I am glad of that.

Laura, that was scary, I am glad he is OK.

Becca, hang in sweetie.

Judie, thanks for keeping us posted, I woke up this AM praying for Mr. Kim - the longer they are gone, we lose people in the mountains here and the cold usually gets them first. So happy warm thoughts for Mr. Kim.

Waves dear, no talk of popping and clicking as her majesty has spoken from on high! Actually, back is much more mobile today thanks for the PM.

Lush, consumerism is not my deal either. I find it takes a tremendous amount of patience to stand in line during this time of year. Like open more than 2 registers when the line goes to the back of the freakin store . .OK??!! Ahem. Sorry about that.

Now all you competitive, got my stuff done already muffins are making me CRAZY!! I actually didn't get to most of the baking until after the New Year last year. Honing the lists down this year so they are more doable and I am not so stressed.

The kitty/ tree issue, never had them be too bad, but my sick kitty always drank out of the big tree container so I could never put any preservative type solution in there. so I have that fake tree up and she is walking around the prongs looking for some water and whining. Mind you I have a bowl of water in almost every room for her. Laura, what about a post scratcher near the tree and keep putting them back on the scratcher?

The dogs like to lean, a wolf hybrid kind of deal. So I have lost ornaments over the years to the brick floors and the leaning phenomenon.

Must run, just got in from a breakfast and have a luncheon that starts at 11 across town, need to get some projects done here.

You all mean so very much to me.
        Love and Hugs,
        Mary

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Hi All,

Hope that you are all well, we've had a good day today, On august 9th (our wedding anniversary) my nine year old daughter had Brain Surgery to remove some scar tissue from a birth problem that was causing her have epilepsy, prior to the op she was having seizures at least once every week. Anyway, after nine weeks seizure free (after the op) she had 1 every week for 4 weeks, so, we assumed that the op hadn't been a success (didn't help my drinking much). But we saw a consultant today (hubby's birthday - coincidence or what) and he said that he thinks that they are post operative seizures caused by swelling of the brain & possibly not epilepsy We see a neurosurgeon on friday this week and if he share's this opinion we will be thrilled......

Lots of love to all of you,

Paula xxl :h :l
          sigpicXXX

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Paula, I had no idea your daughter had had brain surgery. I have an almost 9 YO daughter and I just know I would be a nervous wreck. She (and you) will be in my prayers. Great news from the doctor today......

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Paula, I can't imagine dealing with that one but, it sounds like good news from the doc!

Good afternoon your highness and to all the other ladies in waiting.

Allie, have a great time with your friend

Jenneh, nice to see you around

Mary, I ALWAYS enjoy your messages from the universes, keep them coming.

Nothing too eventful to report other than I am sick and feel yucka.

It seems like we are filling up with newbies now that the holidays are approaching. I'm sure we will see alot more after New Years too. When resolutions are made they will come here and the gym.

I feel like I should be extra dilligent and set good examples
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Dear All

Sorry to say this, but this will be my last posting. Things have been tougher than usual lately and life is getting shorter and shorter every day. I want to take time and smell the Roses. So I am going to quit cyberspace and travel full time with a biker gang to see the country and enjoy life while I still can. Don't worry about me - they all seem like really nice people... It has been nice meeting you all. But it's time to say goodbye.
                I am so sick of just staying at home and working...

Love Paula xx :l :h :l

A photo of my biker gang is below...........
                sigpicXXX

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Is that Fan in the middle? We will miss you Paula but I am sure you family will understand as much as we do.

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

LOL! LMAO!!!!

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

OK I just have to tell everyone this. I took my cat into the vet yesterday to be fixed. The cat's name is Leia, as in "Princess Leia". I just got a call from the vet telling me that Leia is doing fine, but Leia isnt really a Leia but a Leo - its a boy!! LMAO!
                      How did I not know that for 4 months!? And how did the vet I took her - um, him - to when he was young not know!? And the humane society? LOL LOL I have been LMAO ever since!

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

LOL

Let's hope that Macks wife doesn't get a similar phone call next week when he goes in LOL

Paula xx :l :h :l
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Paula!!! Good one. LMAO....

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Paula, I adore you. Such a bright spirit in face of what you have been going through, but I am sorry to say I will be suing you for copy right infringement for using my hubby?s picture without permission. See hot blonde the 3rd from the left!

Laura
                            Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Jenneh,
                              I needed to ask, what are you going to call him now? That is just too funny. When I took Ash home from the pound, they had already snipped him, but they did a bad job and the poor little guy looked like he had a bit extra down there. He had to have the job redone at the vet. Let's hope that doesn't happen to Macks either.

Laura
                              Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Working...
                              X