Dear Dr Ruth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Dr Ruth

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Dear Dr Ruth

Further to the above

Having discussed our "problem" at length we agreed neither of us needed any help with our sex life. Imagine my surprise when flicking through one of my wife's magazines to came across the above article.

Although signed ANON there is no doubt the handwriting belonged to SWMBO. My initial thought was "Danger Danger Will Robinson (Lost In Space
    ), confrontation looming, until I read Dr Ruth's response.

"Dear ANON
    Sex is good and beneficial to you

You should be grateful to your husband for providing you with calorie burning exercise on a regular basis. Many women would be really , really happy with your situation. Enjoy what seems to be a close loving relationship , embrace your physical relationship, have a happy life my dear.

Dr Ruth"

I've left the magazine open on this page and am waiting to gauge my wife's reaction. "Yahoo" Good ole Dr R
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Dear Dr Ruth

FoamFollower,

While I thought your initial post a bit funny I found your second post intriguing.

We had a member here years ago who talked about SWMBO.

Is that you or are you just of his same clan?

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Dear Dr Ruth

Cinders;1093160 wrote:

We had a member here years ago who talked about SWMBO.

i
        Cindi - not wishing to speak for Foamfollower but SWMBO is a fairly normal and generally accepted, acronym for She Who Must Be Obeyed. Stems from a british TV series called "Rumpole of the Bailey" (I think)

Comment

Dear Dr Ruth

Aaahh. Got it.

Over here, on this side of the world and across the pond, we had never heard of it.

Thanks, TF

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
          X