Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 8th Dec.

Hello Everyone,

I'm newish to the site and new to the MM section. You seem like such a friendly and supportive group.

Anway I'm not completely new to moderation, but I do need to go a little further before I can feel happy about my drinking. I'm aiming at one bottle of wine a week (instead of 3-4) with food. My consumption has been creeping upwards of late and I just don't want to go there again:no:

So here goes for DAY 1.

Best wishes to all,

D

Friday 8th Dec.

Hi Denise, there were two threads started at the same time today so do not feel left out if you do not get a lot of people welcoming you today! I welcome you and want to say it sounds like you are already doing a great job of moderating so I bet it will not be that hard to cut back a little more. I would love to be where you are. Welcome and we look forward to getting to know you better.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday 8th Dec.

Hello Denise.
      I've yet to work out if I need to moderate or abstain, so I flit across most of the boards from time to time. I only found MYO a month or so ago, so I am pretty new here too. The support I have been getting is brilliant. I had forgotten how kind and generous people can be
      I agree with Fan...keep reading and posting......and good luck with your plan.
      Paul

Comment

Friday 8th Dec.

:welcome: Hello and welcome to the group!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Friday 8th Dec.

Thank you everyone. I wish you luck too. There's so much courage here.

D x

Comment

Working...
          X