Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally able to moderate

Hi All,

I believe I have finally FINALLY learned the art of moderation so just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been posting on other threads on this site for some time, while dealing with my demons. Being here has proven invaluable in what I?d consider is my recovery. Compared to others, I haven?t been moderating as long but think I have the tiger by the tail now. It?s been a very long road of 20 + years but here I am now, a fully fledged moderator. It sure is a good feeling.
    Don't tell me it can't be done until I'm finished doing it.

Finally able to moderate

Hi Shanny,
    Why not pop in and join us in Long Term Moderator thread? We'd love to get to know you.
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Finally able to moderate

j-vo;1100448 wrote: Hi Shanny,
      Why not pop in and join us in Long Term Moderator thread? We'd love to get to know you.
      Isn't that what we're on now? LOL, oh what have a done to my brains cells....

Comment

Finally able to moderate

Sorry! Yes, your brain cells are fine. Maybe it's mine I need to worry about. I meant the "April Mod" thread in the Long-term Moderators, which is right here! But there's an ongoing monthly thread in the long-term moderators forum.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Finally able to moderate

welcome shanny,

I'm new to this mod stuff and would love to hear how you are doing it?

I am hopeful that I can be successful in this.
          I am checking in often in the April Mod thread too. great support group starting.
          May our choices today not result in regret, but rather be wise

Comment

Finally able to moderate

Cherbear;1100476 wrote: welcome shanny,

I'm new to this mod stuff and would love to hear how you are doing it?

I am hopeful that I can be successful in this.
            I am checking in often in the April Mod thread too. great support group starting.
            Thanx Cherbear,
            Love your name by the way. I truly believe that some of us can mod. It's certainly not an overnight disposition but a goal at the very least for those who wish to pursue it. The latter stage of my recover is documented here on this forum but please do not hesitate to pm me anytime.
            All the very best

Comment

Working...
            X