Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genius of Flexibility

Hi everyone!

As many of you know, I am ALWAYS on the lookout for new supplements, methods, or ideas on how to grow as a sober individual.

I was in the bookstore last Friday during my lunch hour, and found a gem. It is called "The Genius of Flexibility" by Bob Cooley.

I have quite a collection of books on fitness, philosophy, nutrition, psychological growth, and holistic healing. This new one I spent most of today reading, and put into practice the first set of 16 beginning level stretches. Most astounding!

I will write more about this in holistic healing section, after I have some experience with the exercises. It is a book about the "Meridian Flexibility System", based on traditional Chinese medicine. The author even describes certain stretches as driving out addictions, and enhancing the sober mind. Most unique.

One stretch in particular, the 16th of the beginning set zapped me with waves of good feeling and clarity. Just had to pass it along. Good stuff!

Neil

Genius of Flexibility

That is so interesting Neil. Never heard of such a thing. I am going to check it out too. Thanks for the info.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Genius of Flexibility

Hi Neil,
      That book sounds very interesting, will be looking out for anything you may post on it. Am doing a lot of meditation at the moment, experimenting with Alpha and Beta sound waves, only just started so nothing to show for it just yet but working on it.

Keep well,

Love Louise x
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Genius of Flexibility

thanks neil

Comment

Genius of Flexibility

Thanks Neil, I"ve ordered it from Amazon.com for my husband. He has been doing alot of reading over the past two years on Chinese medicine (and a bit of Janpanese) He also practices his methodical martial art every day! Such focus. He's fit, but he's not greatly flexible. This could be just the thing. I'll report back once I've given a go or two... assuming I won't be a permanent pretzel.

Thanks, Olly

Comment

Working...
          X