Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking Dog

OK almost wet myself watching this one, brace yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw[/video]]YouTube - Ultimate Dog Tease
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Talking Dog

:H:H:H
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Talking Dog

that's great thanks I need that so funny.

Comment

Talking Dog

:H love this i first saw this on facebook, by my friend, had to put it on my wall, could not stop watching it again and again.:H
        Have to seen the cat one i will have to look for it and download it, you will love it.
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Talking Dog

Here we go hope it works !
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih6W19KTlZo[/video]]YouTube - Cat Betrayed His Girlfriend! Sex! Heat! Rage! Foul language! (ORIGINAL ENGLISH CAPTIONS)

if not, look it up its called cat betrayed his Girlfriend sex! heat! rage!
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Talking Dog

catch22;1112291 wrote: Here we go hope it works !
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih6W19KTlZo[/video]]YouTube - Cat Betrayed His Girlfriend! Sex! Heat! Rage! Foul language! (ORIGINAL ENGLISH CAPTIONS)

if not, look it up its called cat betrayed his Girlfriend sex! heat! rage!

OMG so funny catch,
            Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Talking Dog

Love the poor dog.....brilliant.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Talking Dog

Good one

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                X