Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Wack-O tells us the world ends tommorrow......so I went out got a puppy !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep ! Some nut claims the world is ending tomorrow....Ha! So I went out and got a puppy .....Ha! Here's "Jack"......Ace, my other Chi.... just loves him ! Ha! ( Stephen...my son is holding him. Tony )

?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

IAD!! he's the cutest ever!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Nooooooo! The world can't end now.....I just finally got sober :H

Cute pup IAD
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

akgirl;1117637 wrote: Nooooooo! The world can't end now.....I just finally got sober :H
        :H:H:H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

akgirl;1117637 wrote: Nooooooo! The world can't end now.....I just finally got sober :H
          LMDAO, you beat me to it
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Well its true......just my luck. :H

"yeah, she'll get sober when pigs fly....or the world comes to an end" lol
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

OK, the end of the world is rescheduled for October 21st because so many were disappointed.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
              X