Ain't Nature Just Grand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't Nature Just Grand

Come across one or two of these now, unbelievable, time to make your own minds up.

The Law Of The Wild says kill only when you are hungry

Photographer Michel Denis-Huot, who captured these amazing pictures on safari in Kenya's Masai Mara in October last year, said he was astounded by what he saw:

"These three brothers (cheetahs) have been living together since they left their mother at about 18 months old,' he said. 'On the morning we saw them, they seemed not to be hungry, walking quickly but stopping sometimes to play together. 'At one point, they met a group of impala who ran away. But one youngster was not quick enough and the brothers caught it easily'."

These extraordinary scenes followed.

and then they just walked away without hurting him..........

Do I believe it, like to think so.

Came across on another forum, one very similar about a polar bear and some huskies. That one is well documented, still have the pictures if you would like to see them sometime.

FF
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Ain't Nature Just Grand

I want to believe it.

Comment

Ain't Nature Just Grand

Hi FF - I would love to see the pics of the polar bear and huskies - you can e-mail me through my profile. This was awesome and yes, I do believe it - as long as they let it go!!

hugs, Sun
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Ain't Nature Just Grand

Sharing is best SUN

Do you know what , Nature is SIMPLY AMAZING!!

Norbert Rosing's striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon
        tethered sled dogs in the wilds of Canada ' s Hudson Bay.

The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the
        polar bear wandered in.

It's hard to believe that this polar bear only needed to hug someone!

The Polar Bear returned every night that week to play with the dogs.

FF
        Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Ain't Nature Just Grand

Aawwwww - that is SO wonderful - thank you very much for sharing that with us FF. LOVE seeing good stuff - warms the cockles of ones heart!!

Thanks, Hugs, sun X
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Ain't Nature Just Grand

Damnation double posted one image, 3rd image should have been

That's what you get when a bloke tries to multi task, TV and computer at the same time LOL.

Comment

Ain't Nature Just Grand

thanks for posting these loved the top set.
              AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Ain't Nature Just Grand

Amazing!
                THOUGHTS become THINGS
                choose the GOOD
                ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Ain't Nature Just Grand

Deadly pictures FF thanks for sharing them.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                  X