Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter and the bear

You simply have to try this more I will not say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ba1BqJ4S2M[/video]]YouTube - ‪NSFW. A hunter shoots a bear!‬‏
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Hunter and the bear

Now that I didn't see coming.......very clever :H
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hunter and the bear

Which word did you type in, naughty, naughty lol
      Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Hunter and the bear

I don't understand................
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hunter and the bear

What's not to understand sun? Did you follow the vid through to the end where it asks you to type in a word? Put in anything rude and the program will censor it. try kiss.

Comment

Hunter and the bear

It didn't ask me to type in a word
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hunter and the bear

When it says "don't shoot the bear" or "shoot the bear" I click on Don't shoot and it all goes away

Comment

Hunter and the bear

Too funny

Comment

Hunter and the bear

I won't say what I made the bear do!

Comment

Hunter and the bear

sunshinedaisies;1123139 wrote: When it says "don't shoot the bear" or "shoot the bear" I click on Don't shoot and it all goes away
                    :l sun you are soo sweet but on this occasion "shoot the hairy biped, shoot that bear".

Comment

Hunter and the bear

Very very clever!!!!

Comment

Hunter and the bear

Love it...... have to put this one on my f/b wall....:H
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                        X