Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polor Bear Attack

Attack in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada

These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack in Churchill and were taken while people stood by and watched and could do nothing to stop the attack!

Reports from the local newspaper say that the victim will make a full recovery.

>

>

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Polor Bear Attack

Now that is sooooo funny and cute, wish i was there to see this in real life, would of been on the floor pi**ing myself laughing....:H
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Polor Bear Attack

:HToo cute :H
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
      X