Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Out of My Way

SHIP COMMUNICATIONS

This is an ACTUAL radio conversation of a U.S. naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995.
    Radio conversation released by the U.S. Chief of Naval Operations
    10-10-95.
    Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid collision.
    Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a U.S. Navy war ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN. THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP
    IN THE UNITED STATES ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE
    DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE
    YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER
    MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP!
    Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Get Out of My Way

no- :H

Comment

Get Out of My Way

Oh SNAP!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Get Out of My Way

*snigger*

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Get Out of My Way

:H
          Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Working...
          X