Questions about Hpno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about Hpno?

Does anyone know if the subliminal ocean CD can be used for sleep learning? My boyfriend likes to listen to it more than the stream? Also, anyone know if you can watch TV while listening to subliminal? It just says "other activities."

Thanks!!!
    :new:

No More Drama!

Questions about Hpno?

hypnosis

I was wondering about the subliminal tapes, in general. I am using the sleep tape and sometimes I try really hard to hear any messages under the water sounds. I don't hear anything but water. I guess this is the way it is supposed to be but I wonder if these really work or if this is just a placebo effect. I have checked the web for info on subliminal hypnosis and the information seems mixed.

Comment

Questions about Hpno?

I love the CD's been awhile since I have felt I needed to listen to them. When you are doing the hypno and clearing tapes you have those sounds in the background. I wonder if that is how it works having those same sounds without words your brain knows what those sounds mean.

About 2 weeks into listening to them, I realized no need to ever overdulge - why bother? I like the ocean one also as it sound warmer and I lived on an island for 15 years.

Wishing you both a ton of good health. and much success!

Comment

Questions about Hpno?

Thanks MKR,
        I really think the sleep tape is making a big difference - although I don't understand why. I feel kind of secure when I listen to it - as though it is protecting me. It is good to hear that you have no desire now. Encouraging. Thank you.

Comment

Questions about Hpno?

Dear Rivergirl,

Not to say I never have a thought to have a drink. I just normally do not have a need to overindulge. I am glad you feel secure. I had the most peaceful feeling come over me after side 2 of the hypno tape. Just a 15 minute calm. Love them!

Wishing you mush success!
          Hugs, Mary

Comment

Questions about Hpno?

Hi MKR and rivergirl,

Yes, I too, have no idea how the CDs work, but they do! Along with the supps. I do not use the topa - I am not sure how this is working for me, but it is helping me feel more peaceful and that i think is leading to me not needing to overindulge? I am only listening to the sleep one now and i am using the ocean one - it was confirmed that either the stream or ocean would work for sleep subliminal.

Wishing you much success and a happy, moderate New Year!

Drama
            :new:

No More Drama!

Comment

Questions about Hpno?

Its been a while since I listened to the cd's I think I might give it another go, does anyone want to try with me?

Comment

Questions about Hpno?

I am good about it Spacebebe when I am at home - at the SO's not so much. I paid a mint for a custom run BUT I figured one month's AL free time paid for that and then some.

The custom - for me at least - works at lot better than the off the shelf MWO.

I had the MWO Total ABs put together with 3 scrips he already had that addressed either triggers or coping skills. I did something a little different. I created two different sleep scripts on my iPod - 1 starts with the clearing, followed by 10 runs of the sleep. The other is the hypnotic, followed by 10 runs of the sleep. That way - I do my clearing or hypno and go straight into hours of reinforcement.

I play the daytime either while commuting or while fighting off the witching hour with an herbal tea plus supplements. Honestly - doing it this way - I feel more in control of my cravings than my other quits although it's never easy.

Hope this helps...
                That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
                Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
                AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Questions about Hpno?

I want to order the CD's...mostly for the sleep part of it for my hubs...which one should I get, the original or the total Abstinance package? Both say they have the sleep CD in them...I wonder if it's the same thing? Thoughts? Thanks! B
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                  X