• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insanity

I HAVE NOW BOTH SEEN AND EXPERIENCED INSANITY

Take a DEEP breath and hold on TIGHT

Insane Downhill Bike Race In Chile
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Insanity

Wow! makes down hill skiing look tame :H:H
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Insanity

My SIL does that stuff. Blew his knee out in his 30's!!! Don't think a lot of those guys live long.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Insanity

You would need to be a mad man to do that
        AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Insanity

Reminds me of my ride when I was drinking.....kinda like a downhill locomotive. With the emphasis on LOCO!!!
          THOUGHTS become THINGS
          choose the GOOD
          ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Insanity

YIKES. I didn't need to see that :H
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
            X