X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMART ASS

Two young businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their
    soon-to-be new store in the shopping mall. As yet, the store wasn't ready,
    with only a few shelves and display racks set up.

One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some senior is going to
    walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up to
    the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then in a loud
    voice asked, "What are you sellin' here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You must be doing well. Only
    two left."

Seniors -- don't mess with them, They didn't get old by being stupid!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

SMART ASS

, thanks for that really needed it after a long, long day.

After this sort of day it would have been so satisfying to sit down in front of a roaring fire, fine brandy in one hand, slow burning cigar in the other.

But, here I sit with a mug of hot chocolate and digestive biscuit, feeling quite happy with my life. MWO ROCKS.
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

SMART ASS

The roaring fire, cigar, and anything won't work in the Sultry South, and that other dawg don't hunt for us anymore, will it??
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

SMART ASS

rubywillow;1133104 wrote: The roaring fire, cigar, and anything won't work in the Sultry South, and that other dawg don't hunt for us anymore, will it??
        I will have evaded it's evil clutches for 3 months, in 7 days time Rubes. It still hunts/haunts me occasionally, but less so, knowing I'm a far more elusive prey than I used to be.
        Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Working...
        X