Bored,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored,

Well have I got the solution for you. Irritate the hell out of this guy (just move your cursor near his head)

http://www.selfcontrolfreak.com/slaan.html
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Bored,

Where do you find these things?? How funny. :H
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Bored,

:H :H :H :H

I've just had to send this to the OCD friends. It'll drive 'em nuts.

Comment

Bored,

:H:H:H
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bored,

Nice one.

Comment

Bored,

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Bored,

Good one.
              Just emailed it to a friend in UK.

Wonder what his T shirt says.

Comment

Bored,

Love it, FF, and I'm sorry again for your loss.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bored,

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Bored,

Great one FF

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Bored,

That was wild and freaky!
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Bored,

Yes i was wondering what his t-shirt say as well !
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Bored,

Showed it to my granddaughters. They jumped and shrieked, then said they could do it all day!! :H
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bored,

Foamfollower;1133927 wrote: Well have I got the solution for you. Irritate the hell out of this guy (just move your cursor near his head)

selfcontrolfreak
                            From our beloved FF. One of best fun posts from one of the best posters.
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Bored,

exactly rc. RIP foamy.

Comment

Working...
                              X