Male Fairy Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?" The Princess said, "NO !!!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after, rode motorcycles and banged skinny long-legged big titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end.

Male Fairy Tale

:H:H:H
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Male Fairy Tale

Smart Princess.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Male Fairy Tale

So where's the sequel for the princess?

Comment

Male Fairy Tale

:H:H:H...I love a happy ending!
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Male Fairy Tale

If only someone had told me .......:damn: :damn: :damn:
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Male Fairy Tale

:H lol that really does sums up A Male Fairy Tale 4me!
              Does not matter how much money a male has he will always leave the toilet seat up !
              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
              X