• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to evaluate

What basically you want ?

what does / does not appeal here ?

Think I'll take a sabbatical from this thread

New pills for depression kicked in 20 mins or so, I'll try again in a couple of days.
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

trying to evaluate

foamy, i get you.

Comment

trying to evaluate

beagle;1151709 wrote: foamy, i get you.
      Thanks,not posting for a while Meds kicked in big time, not taken them for a while . need them obviously otherwise the Dr. would not prescribe ... hmmmm... wrong thread for this will shout my anguish elsewhere

Thanks beag'
      Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

trying to evaluate

I don't always comment--not sure why--quite often I've seen the joke before but still think it's funny. Hope you're feeling up to entertaining again soon. I for one would definitely miss your posts.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

trying to evaluate

I love your jokes

Hope you are feeling better. I love your jokes..they make me laugh.

Comment

trying to evaluate

You make me laugh foamy xx
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

trying to evaluate

Take care FF, look forward to your return, you make me laugh :l
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

trying to evaluate

My buddy FF, feel better. I ALWAYS look for your jokes. Many of my jokes don't go over, so who can tell what tickles the funny bone. If you have to take a break, please don't make it very long. I depend on you for MY pick-me-up! :hug:
                AND, many people read, will tell your jokes to all their friends, but don't leave a comment. Makes us second-guess ourselves, I know, but don't take it personally. If ONE person's day is brightened, we are all helped. I LOVE your wicked sense of humor. Wish we could sit around the campfire and swap jokes!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

trying to evaluate

FF hope you're doing alright.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                  X